Manage Style Sheets Issue

Excepti0nalExcepti0nal Member Posts: 74
I have searched the forum and I am not quite clear on this issue. First off I do not hav a Dev license, let me know if I just need to stop now!

I am doing some testing for my company, we are upgrading to 5.1 from 4.3. When I click on manage style sheets nothing happens, I dont even get an error message. I want to import them so that we can use the export to excel button. Do we need to purchase additional objects for this?

Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    These topics discuss what objects needs to be modified in order to use the Stylesheet functionality with a < 5.0 application version:
    Office XML on your 2.x 3.x or 4.x database
    How use 5.0 Word/Excel export functionality in 4.0 database

But it can't be done without a developers license.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Excepti0nalExcepti0nal Member Posts: 74
    Thanks for the reply, Im very new to Navision. I have mostly done only web programming and I am trying to venture into system programming so please excuse my noobish nature :lol: . I was told that a dev license was 60,000$. Is this true, or are there different levels of the license that we can purchase for a smaller cost? Thanks again for your help, it was very confusing for me when I searched the forum because it seemed like everyone else already had it working.
  • aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    Was it a full upgrade or just the executables? Can you access Forms 680-697? Do you have send-to programs defined?
    It is an executable upgrade only
    Also I do not have access to the forms that you mentioned