Aged Accounts Receivables (Countrywise)

Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
Hi Guys...!!

Can anyone help me how to GROUP TOTAL in Aged Accounts Receivable report which is grouped according to countrywise? I want the GROUP TOTAL according to country. And also tell me how to calculate the percentage. Since it is used with integer table, I am little bit struck in continuing... [In some databases it will be in 10040 report ID and in some databases it will be in 120 report ID]

Let me know if you have any further questions. Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Answers

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    store all the data in temporary table. At the end of the report add an integer and loop through it and print your temporary table. Your temporary table needs to have country code field and you'll need to populate it as you are inserting the records.

You'll need sort by country code field in your temporary table and add an additional body section where you will print the total if the country code changes.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Hi can you give me the details aged accounts receivables.

post unclear, what are looking for?
  • Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
    Hi Guys,

I have found out the solution for this issue and solved. Find below the way I solved.

Step 1: Declare global variables:
    k - Integer		
    GroupTotalAmountDue - Decimal - Properties > Dimension - 4
    GroupTotalAmountDueToPrint - Decimal

Step 2: In sections area, create Group Header and Group Footer for Customer
    Step 3: Drag and drop the Country/Region field in Group Header and Group Footer section.
    Step 4: In Group Footer section, define the declared fields:
    GroupTotalAmountDueToPrint; 
    GroupTotalAmountDue[1]; 
    GroupTotalAmountDue[2]; 
    GroupTotalAmountDue[3]; 
    GroupTotalAmountDue[4].

Step 5: In Customer dataitem property define GroupTotalFields properties as Country/Region Code and sort DataItemTableView property according to Country/Region Code.
    Step 6: In Customer Group Header, write the following code.
    FOR k:=1 TO 4 DO
      GroupTotalAmountDue[k]:=0;
      GroupTotalAmountDueToPrint:=0;

Step 7: Find out the code where the Totals are calculated. [hint: mostly it is calculated in integer table]
    GroupTotalAmountDueToPrint += TempCustLedgEntry."Remaining Amount";
    GroupTotalAmountDueToPrint += TempCustLedgEntry."Remaining Amt. (LCY)";

GroupTotalAmountDue[j] := GroupTotalAmountDueToPrint;

Try it out. If you have any doubt let me know. Follow the same way for grouping with any valid fields..

Thanks..!!
    Aravindh R.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Are you recommending writing code on sections (Customer Group Header). I thought it is very bad to do so. Isn't it?
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
    Hey Sandeep !

Thanks for mentioning the valid point :D and sorry for that #-o . I just wrote this for the persons who is quite new to Navision and they will understand that once they get used to Navision coding about where to code and where not to :wink: .

And also I am not recommending any one to follow the same method which I mentioned here. Its just a guideline 8)

Thanks,
    Aravindh R'Krish