Service Tax Opening

ashishkanishashishkanish Member Posts: 76
Hi All

Can anybody tell me what is the process to upload the service tax opening By Service tax opening Form

Best Regards
Ashish

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    Hi All

Can anybody tell me what is the process to upload the service tax opening By Service tax opening Form

a) First you have to complete the all setups related Service Tax to calucalate Properly.

b) you have to update vendor and customer balances in the system before entering the opening balances of service tax. Also update the payments related to vendor and customer. After entering invoice and payment for vendor and customer you have to apply both before entering the opening balances of service tax.
    It is mandatory to update the vendor and customer ledger entry before entering opening balances of service tax.

I suggest you should refer the Indian localization manuals for detail process.
  • ashishkanishashishkanish Member Posts: 76
    Thanks for the revert

Can u please tell me what are the manadatory fields on the service tax opening form...And what are the values which i have to put in those fields.

Ashish
  • ashishkanishashishkanish Member Posts: 76
    And it would be helpfull for me if u can tell me about the excise and sales tax opening.

Ashish
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    Refer the IN localization manuals , detail explanation is available there.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Refer the IN localization manuals , detail explanation is available there.
    :thumbsup:

Most of the manuals are available in Hotfix of NAV 4.0 SP3.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in