Meeting Attendees are not syncing during Outlook Sync.

Steve_TremblaySteve_Tremblay Member Posts: 3
Our company is trying to use the Outlook sync with NAV. We are successfully syncing Contact (company and person) and Salespersons, however when syncing meetings the attendees do not show up in neither the Attendee and To-Do tables in NAV. The effect is we don't see any Meeting To-Do's as the To-Do card only shows "Attendees" and filters out "Organizers".

Here is what has been done so far:
• In "Outlook Synch. User Setup", my "User ID" is setup with App, CONT_COMP, CONT_PERS and CONT_SP
• APP has a condition for my Salesperson Code
• All entries are Bidirectional

In Outlook:
• Created folders for Company, Person and Salesperson contacts
• On the "Add-Ins" tab, Settings, I've assigned the appropriate folder settings for the respective Contacts and Salesperson. I used “Calendar” for Meetings.

A Full Synchronize properly populates the Company, Person and Salesperson Contact folders.
• A review of the Contact cards shows that the Salesperson Code fields have been set Contacts that have a Salesperson Code value (basically employees)
• Also the cards in the Salesperson folder also have a Salesperson Code field set.

Everything appears to be set up fine, and Contacts are syncing however... When I create a new Meeting in Outlook with 1 or more attendees, only 1 record appears in the To-Do (5080) table.
• No new entries get added to the Attendee (5199) Table.
• The newly created record has a "System To-Do Type" of "Organizer" and the Salesperson Code and Contact No. are blank.
• There are no To-Do rows for the "Contact Attendee". Nor any new records in the Attendee table.

A few final notes that might be of value:
• Salesperson Code has been assigned in my Contact record
• E-mail address is identical in the Salesperson table and Contact table.
• The attendee in my meeting request is also an employee, however I believe an Attendee record should still appear if the attendee is any contact.

Does anyone have any idea what I might ge doing wrong, or need to confirm?

Thanks in advance
Steve

Comments