Navision to grab back window focus

TrippyZTrippyZ Member Posts: 87
At the end of posting a general journal a message is shown 'The journal lines were successfully posted'. However, if Navision doesn't have window focus at that time the message will not be shown and further code is held until focus is given to Nav and the message shown.

Is there a way for to have Nav get the focus back itself?
Professional Navision Developer

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Actually, that message is shown after all code has been executed, so you're good.
  • TrippyZTrippyZ Member Posts: 87
    DenSter wrote:
    Actually, that message is shown after all code has been executed, so you're good.

Let me clarify. I agree that all the code has been executed but the message is not shown until Nav has focus. As my journals are massive I want to know when its finished but I will only know if Nav has focus.

Any ideas?
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Turn on the sound, so you hear the message? Resize all windows so that you can see NAV at all times? There's no way that I know of to make the focus snap back to NAV.
  • TrippyZTrippyZ Member Posts: 87
    There is no sound because the window has to have focus to display the message. I think I will have a look at whats going on with the 'posting progress' window to see if I can do something there.
  • bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Have it send you an email when done.
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.