5. P&P-POSTED R/I/S/C
6. P&P-Q/O/I/R/C
7. P&P-Q/O/I/R/C, POST
8. P&P-REGISTER
9. P&P-REQ WKSH
10.P&P-SETUP
11.P&P-VENDOR
12.P&P-VENDOR, EDIT

Using this user, I can run form "Req. Worksheet" (ID=291) from Classic successfully. But, when I run page "Req. Worksheet" (ID=291) or click Task > Req. Worksheet in RTC, there is nothing happen. The Req. Worksheet page is not shown up. Why this is happen? How to solve it? Please help me. Thank you :)
Best regards,

Johanna

Answers

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    is it for single user or all users?

check in menu suite 1090 whether Object type and Object Id are correct or not

Try to run the page from object designer once
  • Options
    johannajohanna Member Posts: 369
    Hi Mohana,

Thanks for your reply :)
    1. These roles that I have mentioned for single user, ex : user A (windows authentication).
    2. I have check the menusuite 1090 and the Object type and ID is correct that is Page & ID = 291 for Req. Worksheet.
    3. I have tried to run page Req. Worksheet too and there is nothing happen.

Any other idea ? Please help.. Thank you :)
    Best regards,

Johanna
  • Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    Did you try by synchronizing the user and restarting the service?
  • Options
    yes, I have syncronize all user and restart the service. I have tried to compile Page 291 too. But, there is still nothing happen when I click Req. Worksheet in RTC.. :(
    Best regards,

Johanna
  • Options
    frost_amofrost_amo Member Posts: 22
    Try to change Role for this user to SUPER (after that you will have to "Synchronize Single Login"). It will help you to define whether the problem with Roles/Permitions assigned or not (if you are able to open this page with SUPER role).
    Also try to check Windows Logs (Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Windows Logs - Application). Probably there you will find some exeptions\warnings which will help you to understand where the problem is.
  • Options
    Hi frost_amo,

Thanks for your suggestion.
    If I use user with role SUPER, I can open Req. Worksheet on RTC successfully.
    Best regards,

Johanna
  • Options
    Dear all,

Finally I know why this issue is happen and how to solve it. I found it by duplicate this issue on NAV 2009 SP1. On NAV 2009 SP1, I open the Req. Worksheet page and it is shown me this error :
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV

You do not have permission to read the Page Data Personalization table. Contact your system administrator to have your permissions changed.
    OK

So, this issue is happen because this user does not have permission to read Page Data Personalization table. This issue is solved by adding permission for Page Data Personalization table. Case is closed. :)
    Thanks for mohana_cse06 & frost_amo too :)
    Best regards,

Johanna