RG 23 A Part II is not updated

Setu_GuptaSetu_Gupta Member Posts: 15
Dear,

I have one non-trading location. when we are sale the item from this location after positive adjustment.

then RG 23 A Part I is updated automatically but RG 23 A Part II is not updated.
Please give the solution.

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    a) Direct Debit to PLA/ RG field is available on sales order sub form.

b) Checkmark the field “Direct Debit to PLA/ RG ” if the Excise amount of the selected line has to be Directly Debited to PLA/ RG.

c) Click on Function-> Direct Debit to PLA/ RG.

Refer the localized taxation manuals for detail information about the process.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Three Tier' forum to 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Setu Gupta wrote:
    Dear,

I have one non-trading location. when we are sale the item from this location after positive adjustment.

then RG 23 A Part I is updated automatically but RG 23 A Part II is not updated.
    Please give the solution.
    RG23 A Part II is updated for credit available on input goods and has nothing to do with sales transaction. The only case it is applicable is when we directly use the input credit for adjusting excise payable at the time of invoicing For E.g. Supplementary Invoice.
    If you still have a doubt Consult with a functional consultant or excise expert.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Setu_GuptaSetu_Gupta Member Posts: 15
    Thanks