Sell/Purchase Resource

SoloperSoloper Member Posts: 102
Hi all;

We are a service seller company. We can use resources in sales invoice.

But sometimes we get services from another company which makes wiring or electrical things for a customer. In these cases, the third company sends us the service invoice and we add some charge on this invoices amount then prepare a final invoice for our customer.

I thought I can use resources in purchase invoice to post these kind of service invoices and then use the same resource to prepare the customer invoice. But I can not use resources in purchase invoices. At least I think like this.

How can we handle these kind of operations?

Thanks so much.

Regards;

Answers

• rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    This should be cleared before you start using NAV. There are many ways to solve your situation but all off them depend on things like NAV version, licensed granules, bookkeeping, workflow,...

That's why NAV solution partners exist.
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Soloper wrote:
    Hi all;

We are a service seller company. We can use resources in sales invoice.

But sometimes we get services from another company which makes wiring or electrical things for a customer. In these cases, the third company sends us the service invoice and we add some charge on this invoices amount then prepare a final invoice for our customer.

I thought I can use resources in purchase invoice to post these kind of service invoices and then use the same resource to prepare the customer invoice. But I can not use resources in purchase invoices. At least I think like this.

How can we handle these kind of operations?

Thanks so much.

Regards;

Yes, you can enable purchase of resources, it's a common mod. I believe there's a posting in the How-to section.

Of course you will need a developer's license to do this.
  • SoloperSoloper Member Posts: 102
    Thank you both.

Alex 's suggestion is exactly what I want.