Purchase Payment % Permission

midnightmidnight Member Posts: 74
We are currently in the process of upgrading to NAV2009 Classic from Attain 3.6. We have completed the conversion of our data to SQL db, and are currently testing functionality with a test db. I've had to assign many new permissions to the users and having an issue with the Purchase Payment % table 460. Whenever this particular user tries to enter a purchase order he gets the error stating that he does not have permission to access the Purchase payment % table. I have searched through the roles and for the life of me can't find the role to assign him to clear this error. Maybe there is somewhere else I should be looking.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    What not just add the tabledata row to one of their existing permissions roles ???
  • midnightmidnight Member Posts: 74
    Thanks for the reply. That's what I ended up doing. I just thought that it would be under an existing role. I have come across numerous tables that the users do not have access to with the new version. I just keep adding the permissions to existing roles. I wonder if there is any documentation regarding any new permissions that may be required when upgrading from one version to another. Would make life a bit easier, other than the users going from screen to screen and them calling me to say that they don't have permission to access this table or that table.

Thanks again for the reply.