VAT in Structure making..........

rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
Ques:Why "VAT" given as calculation type in structure card????????????? because when I select it in calculation type its not working, I always use Sales Tax for VAT Taxation purpose, but VAT Register and other VAT report still unaffected.I think if I am able to use this "VAT" as calculation type in structure "VAT report" will autometically update.
Regards,

Rinki

Answers

• DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    If you are using IN version, then only sales tax type is used for both Sales Tax and VAT calculation. The VAT setup from WW version and is not used in IN version.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    rinki123 wrote:
    Ques:Why "VAT" given as calculation type in structure card????????????? because when I select it in calculation type its not working, I always use Sales Tax for VAT Taxation purpose, but VAT Register and other VAT report still unaffected.I think if I am able to use this "VAT" as calculation type in structure "VAT report" will autometically update.

you have to look in to the following reports to have the expected results regarding the IN VAT / CST reports.

Sales Book Vat
    Purchase Book Vat
    Intra - State Purchases and Sales
    Inter -State Purchases and Sales
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    rinki123 wrote:

you have to look in to the following reports to have the expected results regarding the IN VAT / CST reports.

Sales Book Vat
    Purchase Book Vat

Now one thing,I want to ask why "VAT" is not working when creating a sturcture with "VAT"(as calculation type in structure card)????????????
    Regards,

Rinki
    rinki123 wrote:

Sales Book Vat
    Purchase Book Vat
    Regards,

Rinki
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You people need to understand as already explained in this post and in numerous posts in the forum that VAT setup of W1 version does not work in Indian scenario. You have to use the sales tax functionality which will calculate VAT & CST as per Indian requirements.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    ssingla wrote:
    You people need to understand as already explained in this post and in numerous posts in the forum that VAT setup of W1 version does not work in Indian scenario. You have to use the sales tax functionality which will calculate VAT & CST as per Indian requirements.

Regards,

Rinki