Stylesheet-Tool and nested Multilines

mkbmkb Member Posts: 7
Hello!

I'm using the Sytelsheet-Tool to export a Quote to a Word-Document. So currently I'm exporting Table 36 as Base-Record and added Table 37 as a multi-line-element. So far everthing works fine. Now it would be really nice to export multi-line records based on the second element (e.g. Comment Lines attached to the Sales Lines). I'm pretty sure that the stylesheet-tool doesn't support this, but I'm willing to dig into the code. But: is that even possible? Can word handle nested elements?

Another workouround I had in mind was to put everything I want to link to the Salesline into a single Field/Node, but so far I've been unsuccessful in adding a simple linebreak (I'd be grateful for a helpful comment here, too). Having dozens of commentlines on a continuous line looks pretty ugly ...

Cheers,
mkb

Comments

• Steve.DesmedtSteve.Desmedt Member Posts: 13
    Hello,

You are completely right that this is not possible with the stylesheet tool.
    You can only define one base record.
    We did a lot of customization on this stylesheet tool (in a seperate granule) so all these things are possible.
    Other possibilities we developped :
    - Print automatic PDF
    - Store Documents
    - Word templates in word templates

If you need more information about this tool, don't hesitate to contact me !

Kind regards !