Sales Header Posting

thankeshthankesh Member Posts: 170
Hi,

I have added a field called "Target name" in Sales header. While posting the Sale order, "Target Name" in Gen. Jnl Line, Cust. Ledg entry, Detailed cust. ledg entry tables are also updated. I would like to know where should I write the code for updating these three tables. Help me :shock: .
With warm regards,

Thankesh

***Learn to lead***

Answers

• mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    codeunit 80
  • thankeshthankesh Member Posts: 170
    mkpjsr wrote:
    codeunit 80
    Hi =; ,

Thank you so much for your kind reply.

I would like to know, whethere in codeunit 80 alone, do all these three tables that I have mentioned in my prev post are covered in order to update the "Target Name" while posting sales order? #-o
    With warm regards,

Thankesh

***Learn to lead***
  • SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    are you sure you want to edit posting codeunits.
    Be careful not to break it.
    Anyways: codeunit 80 posts the sales document, prepares for that document the gen. journal lines, who get posted by codeunit 12, and there you'll find your 3 tables. So I guess more modification is required, target name in the gen. journal line, which will be posted with if I'm not mistaken with a transferfields. So modification in CU 80 and 12 is required.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    CU 80, CU12...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    kine wrote:
    CU 80, CU12...

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your replies....I have added coding in CU 80 and CU 12. But the value did not get updated once the Sale order has been posted.
    With warm regards,

Thankesh

***Learn to lead***
    Hi All,

I have added Target name field on CV ledger entry buffer and Detld CV ledger entry buffer and modified the code in CU 12 to update while posting SO. It works. :lol:
    With warm regards,

Thankesh

***Learn to lead***