Image Control Moving Position Printing Report From Windows 7

Jonathan2708Jonathan2708 Member Posts: 552
Hi,

I have one of the most bizarre problems I've yet faced in NAV. I have a report object for printing sales invoices that contains 2 'Image' controls for printing a shaded block of colour to highlight an area on the document. The report has been used for over a year with no problems. Recently the customer has introduced their first Windows 7 PC, and when printing the report from this PC the image controls move position so they are out of line from the other controls on the page. All other controls on the report are unaffected.

This occurs whichever printer the Windows 7 PC prints to. All other PCs are Windows XP and print the report fine. I have tried updating all the Windows 7 printer drivers to the latest versions but to no avail.

Does anybody have any suggestions? The NAV version is Classic Client, version 2009 Build 27808 running against SQL Server 2008.

Thanks

Jonathan

Answers

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Check that the font size in the windows display settings is 100% and not 125%, which is sometime default... may be it is because this...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Jonathan2708Jonathan2708 Member Posts: 552
    Genius Kamil, that solved it!

Many thanks,

Jonathan
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Good to hear that it helped. I do not like the default 125% which have this effect to different graphical elements in different apps...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.