Keys not enabled after restore of DB

djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
I'm sure one of you has seen this before:

I just restored a database, and it took quite a while. Now everything I do in the DB is telling me that "The <Name> table does not contain an active key which starts with <Name of field(s)>."

Naturally I can go error by error and enable these, but all the keys exist, they just aren't enabled. Is there a way to automate the process of enabling the keys? Thank you in advance, you're saving me what would be hours of work.
"OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
"Show All..."
"Oh..."

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    It looks like the restore process was not finished. Try to use the "Tools-Restore" again and see if it will continue or will ask for the backup file. Try it on same PC as you have started the last restore...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    I re-restored, and it's telling me that there were errors in 5 objects. Where can I see what those errors were and on which objects?
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    It usually says that after a number of objects are compiled. It should mark the objects with errors, so just do View, Marked Only, and you should see all 5 of them. Then you will need to open each object individually to see what the error is exactly.