Order Planning (Manufacturing Planning)

wmstreetwmstreet Member Posts: 9
I have a few questions on manufacturing planning. Basically, using the regenerate plan on the planning worksheet, works except it includes demand from blanket order, and it appears that if I have a blanket line with an outstanding qty of 100, and a sales line (tied to the blanket line) with an outstanding qty of 100, planning thinks that we need 200.

1) any way to exclude blankets from the regenerate plan function on the planning worksheet?

2) If we use the Order Planning window, which does not look at blankets, any way to specify a cutoff date for the demand it lists (for this situation, orders go out almost a year, and we only want to plan for 4 weeks when creating production orders. OR

3) on the order planning window, is there a way to select multiple lines (but not all) to send to the planning work sheet (when I tried this, selecting multiple lines, only the last line was sent to the planning worksheet).

4) on the order planning window, any way to have a line list the demand for everything scheduled for that date? Right now, if I have 5 sales orders due on the same day, I get 5 separate lines for the same Demand dates, each listing one sales order.

5) Any way to aggregate demand for more than one day (have a line that represents a weeks worth of demand)

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt
Wm. Matthew Street (Matt)
http://www.wmmatthewstreet.com

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Three Tier' forum to 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!