Options

certification

TittuTittu Member Posts: 11
Hi all,
i am new to this navision world.i worked hard to get certified in nav 2009 dev-1,but i could'nt make it bcoz i was given time for 15 days to do it.so,kindly support me by giving any questions you have.i know its cheating but i dont have any alternative.i hve to pass my exam in the next 3 days.hope u people understand,my mail id is tittu.sai@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    Tittu wrote:
    i was given time for 15 days to do it

Why?
    Tittu wrote:
    i hve to pass my exam in the next 3 days

Why?
  • Options
    hi kapamarou,
    time was given by my company,it has been 11 days i failed my exam,there are 3 more days to give next attempt in mb7 840,hope u understood my prob
  • Options
    kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    I don't have any questions and I am against such practice.
    Tittu wrote:
    time was given by my company

Did they give you enough time and training resources (manuals, courses etc...) or did they just force you into taking the exam?

Do you have enough knowledge and experience for the exam? Even if you pass it by memorizing the questions what will your company say if you perform some kind of development that causes problems to the customer?
  • Options
    Thanks alot kapamarou for the reply,
    yeah they gave pdf documents of nav 2009,i tried my best,please dont say that "u have to put more and more effort",please suggest me how to come up with flying colors.

Once again Thanks alot for ur reply