How to make NewPagePerGroup Property dynamic using coding?

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
Hi all,

I am giving a option Print Newpageperrecord in the request form and if the user selects this option then the report will print new record per page otherwise the report will print continuously.

For achieving this I am giving CurrReport.NEWPAGEPERRECORD := PrintOnlyOnePerPage; in the OnPresection trigger of Customer ledger entry data item.

After giving this code , I am getting only fiields displayed in header and group header section is carrying forward to new page whereas the fields in body section is printing continuously but I want the fields in body section also to get carry forward to new page when I select the option Print Newpageperrecord in the request form .

Is it possible to achieve this. If possible , kindly tell me what code I need to add in order to carry forward the fields in body section to new page when I select the option Print Newpageperrecord in the request form .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
chandru.

Comments

• vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Is there any grouping in your report?
    on which pre section you have put your code?
    The NEWPAGE Function of report use to change page(not specify for group or record as defiend in dataitem property) you will have to use it in your case you must put your code on body section.