Create Posted Invoice without hitting G/L

fmhiguefmhigue Member Posts: 290
Hi everybody:

I need to create a Posted Invoice without hitting A/R or G/L Accounts. How you ever done something similar?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    for what purpose?
  • fmhiguefmhigue Member Posts: 290
    We are working on a special requeriment for a customer in Argentina.
    Basically what we need is to post the shipment, then a Pre-Post Invoice or something similar at that time and XML file will be created and sent it to the goverment, but that XML file must include the consecutive number for the posted invoice already, but at the same time it should hit books at all until we received back the file from the IRS.

Thank you.
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    Don't post the Invoice, and just provide the print out from the un-posted Sales Order or Sales Invoice, and give it a name of "Pre-post Invoice".
    Regards,
    Andwian
  • fmhiguefmhigue Member Posts: 290
    Actually the problem is not the print out, but I need to associate or link an invoice number with the Sales Order. Once it is approved by the goverment I can go ahead to post it.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    fmhigue wrote:
    We are working on a special requeriment for a customer in Argentina.
    Basically what we need is to post the shipment, then a Pre-Post Invoice or something similar at that time and XML file will be created and sent it to the goverment, but that XML file must include the consecutive number for the posted invoice already, but at the same time it should hit books at all until we received back the file from the IRS.

Thank you.

Take a look at the Argentinian version of Navision they will probably have solved this some how.
    David Singleton