Options

Hide caption of a field on a page?

denpardenpar Member Posts: 80
edited 2011-02-02 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

Is it possible to hide the caption of a field on a page??

I want to display a picture on a page, but i don't want the caption of the field ('Picture:')....
If your work becomes a passion...
www.pardaan.com

Comments

• Options
    thankeshthankesh Member Posts: 170
    denpar wrote:
    Hi,

Is it possible to hide the caption of a field on a page??

I want to display a picture on a page, but i don't want the caption of the field ('Picture:')....

Hi,

Yes it is possible to hide the caption of a field on a page by changing the "visible" property of that caption to "false". Pl refer Company Information page. FYI. But, I don't know why do you need place a picture instead of a caption? #-o
    With warm regards,

Thankesh

***Learn to lead***
  • Options
    denpardenpar Member Posts: 80
    Tankesh,

I am talking about a page, not a form! It's not possible to change the visible-property of a caption on a page....

I don't want to place a picture instead of a caption. I want to place a picture on a page without a caption, only the picture!!!
    If your work becomes a passion...
    www.pardaan.com
  • Options
    thankeshthankesh Member Posts: 170
    Hi Denpar,

It is possible to change the visible property of a caption on a page. Kindly check the Page Property of the caption that you want to change.
    With warm regards,

Thankesh

***Learn to lead***
  • Options
    deV.chdeV.ch Member Posts: 543
    There is no Caption itself on a page... so there is no visibility for it! a field can have a caption, this field's visibility can be changed but that is for the whole field! You have NO visiblity propertie just for a caption!

If you talk about a "standalone" caption like a title, then you are right, you can use a "Field" as a caption eg. for Title. But this is not the solution for this problem, because he wants to hide the Default Table-Caption of a field.

If there is any way to do this then it's with the CaptionClass Propertie i think. But i don't know how, i'am sorry.