FEFO

soni_alsoni_al Member Posts: 32
Hello to all ,

I'm trying to use picking by FEFO and i have done the configuration in order to pick the items according first expire first out. I have about 35 lines of items in every sales order. Now i have to go every time to item tracking lines to find that item selected according fefo, but it's a big job to do for every line.
I want to know if it's any posibillity that system can automatically fills (to populate) item tracing acording fefo. If it's not possibile with setups, i have to develop any solutions for that.
I will wait for any ide.

Best Regards to all

Comments

• rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    I'm not really sure if I understand your problem but FEFO is not item related and so not intended to be checked in sales orders for every item.It is only applicable when items get picked in certain locations where FEFO is enabled.

It is tightly integrated with the warehouse options that can be set for locations.

You should read the online help of NAV for further instructions.
  • soni_alsoni_al Member Posts: 32
    The porblem that i have it's with the big job to do for the assign of lot numbers in sales lines.
    For every item i have to go to "item tracking line" and to select the lot no with the expiration date.
    I want that system to fill automaticly all the sales lines with lot no.

( It's not paractic for us to go to item trecking line and selecting manully the lot no with exipration date)

Best Regards
  • rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    There are multiple setups possible for tracking items. Which combination is suitable for your company depends on analysis of business processes and testing. You should really ask your NAV partner.
  • soni_alsoni_al Member Posts: 32
    This issue I think is for all that user that work with expiration date and have more than 30 sales line per order.
  • daborgdaborg Member Posts: 54
    If you use the warehouse pick functionality you can easily do this. It can suggest your pick by FEFO and the act of registering the pick will automatically create the sales order tracking for you. No need to verify the tracking from the sales order side.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Three Tier' forum to 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!