Integrate Accounts with Inventory

rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
Hi Experts,

My Question is............... without passing an Purchase Order or Invoice how i hit,Purchase Ledger Account,Cash Ledger Account and Inventory of that what I am purchasing????????????????????

Basically I want that with the help of one Voucher Entry I am able to hit all the above three accounts,but how?????? I am Purchasing Raw Material in Cash and also want to track that Purchasing Item Inventory because this Inventory hit my Stores status also,In Navision how it is possible?????

Purchase of Raw Material(RM-01)........Dr 1,000 ( Qu. 10 *Rate 100 =Value 1,000)
To Cash A/C 1,000

(Being Payment made) through this
Physical Quantity of Raw Materials ?????????????not affected,
I want that Inventory status of Raw Material should show quantity 10,after passing this entry.
Regards,

Rinki

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Try a Purchase Invoice.
    David Singleton
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    Try a Purchase Invoice.

But I don't want to choose any Vendor (Through Purchase Invoice it is not possible to ignore Vendor in Purchase Invoice Header area)
    It just.................................

Purchase of that Material A/C.................Dr 1,000 (Qu. 10 *10=100)

To Cash/Bank A/C 1,000
    (Being Purchase of material and payment made)
    Inventory should also update through passing the only one entry is my main requirment,
    Physical Status of that Material should increase in stores.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    Ques: How I link a Voucher Entry to Item Ledger Relation Entry so that Inventory status also update.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You need to use purchase invoice. There is no way around. Additionally you can define "Payment Method Code" and link it to your G/L Account Cash. On invoice posting, system will generate payment entry automatically.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in