DUPLICATE TRANSFERS

fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
Dear Experts,
I have seen a very unusual thing in Dynamics.

In on of our store.I have noticed that some items are showing their quantity but physically there is no quantity for them!!!!. when i went to the lookup of it. I saw there are 2 transfers with the same number like HOTO-001083, it is showing twice in the record???

Can any one plzzz tell me that howcome the transfers with the same transfer number have hitted the item twice????

and due to that the quantity for that item has also been added twice!!!!

is this a bug or what???

Kindly tell me as what can be done for it ASAP??? ](*,)

Regards,
Fahd Liaqat

Comments

• veerendraveerendra Member Posts: 66
    May be transfer order has two lines for the same item...Not Sure.. :-k .
    Veerendra Ch.
    http://midynav.blogspot.com/ (Microsoft Dynamics Navision)
  • fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
    Dear Veerendera,
    First of all thanks for your reply, But no it's not like that.There are 2 transfers having the same items & same transfer numbers. :cry: and they are also showing twice in the history of that item.

For your clarification i have atttached the snap shot the ones highlighted in blue. if you will notice then you will find the

External Document no. S0014ISMGT-000231 is repeated twice and it has hitted twice with the same qty.

:-k
  • rmpatel22rmpatel22 Member Posts: 80
    I think you are using customized objects for transfers (Not standard LS retail In Store module). So this may be this error is because of bug in customization.
    Rakesh Patel
    Navision Developer
  • rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    fahd wrote:
    But no it's not like that.There are 2 transfers having the same items & same transfer numbers. :cry: and they are also showing twice in the history of that item.
    For your clarification i have atttached the snap shot the ones highlighted in blue. if you will notice then you will find the
    External Document no. S0014ISMGT-000231 is repeated twice and it has hitted twice with the same qty.

Based on the provided snapshot NAV should show 1 (pcs) in inventory for the given item. I think that you don't quite understand the Item Ledger Entry lines. The transfers do NOT have the same number (4275, 4278) but they do have the same external No. which in that case suggests that someone has made two transfers for the same item with the same external number.
    Dear Rhpnt,
    Thanks alot for the reply.
    But i have one question is it possible in the system like for example i created new tranfer out by pressing F3, so now the system will generate new numbers and new external document no as well.

But how is it possible that if i press f3 again and system will have the same external document no???? i mean is it possible that system could generate the same external document number?? coz those who are creating the transfers they can not also edit the external document field.

So is it possible that way???

Once again thanks!!

Best Regards,
    Fahd Liaqat
  • rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    I can tell you that all versions that I'm working with do not have the "Ext. Doc. No." field visible in the Transfer Order form by design. So I would guess that in your case there is some kind of modification present.
    orite thanks.

I will check this part thanks alot. :)