Printing Checks in Navision 2009 SP1

Madhavi_PandeyMadhavi_Pandey Member Posts: 124
Hi Experts,

Plz Suggest me the process of printing checks in navision 2009 sp1.
Madhavi Pandey.

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Why don't you press F1. If it doesn't help then contact your organizations microsoft dynamics partner to get you trained.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Madhavi_PandeyMadhavi_Pandey Member Posts: 124
    ssingla wrote:
    Why don't you press F1. If it doesn't help then contact your organizations microsoft dynamics partner to get you trained.

I want autometic cheque number generation in Bank Payment Voucher screen.When I pay to Party(Vendor) and select a Bank Account then enter Cheque Number and date I want there must be a field to enter number series of cheque book(in cheque number field) this number series start with my defined number and end also with last defined number,I have already choose Number series in Bank Account Card but it is not increment automotically, in number series last number used field ,i want this field should update with last cheque number used.
    Madhavi Pandey.
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    Do you want to generate the Computer Check or Manual check ?
  • DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    No such functionality is available by default.
    We have done something of that kind for one of our clients. We define cheque lots for every bank account with starting and ending number, and put validations that cheque number must be entered manually while printing, and must be an unused cheque from within the cheque lot only.

You can consider designing something of that kind.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    I want autometic cheque number generation in Bank Payment Voucher screen.When I pay to Party(Vendor) and select a Bank Account then enter Cheque Number and date I want there must be a field to enter number series of cheque book(in cheque number field) this number series start with my defined number and end also with last defined number,I have already choose Number series in Bank Account Card but it is not increment automotically, in number series last number used field ,i want this field should update with last cheque number used

The auto-increment happens when you print the cheque.
    Deep wrote:
    No such functionality is available by default.
    We have done something of that kind for one of our clients. We define cheque lots for every bank account with starting and ending number, and put validations that cheque number must be entered manually while printing, and must be an unused cheque from within the cheque lot only.

You can consider designing something of that kind.
    This is only required when you are using multiple check books simuntaneously for one bank.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    This is only required when you are using multiple check books simuntaneously for one bank.
    You got it right, and that was the same requirement.
    Regards,

Deep
    India