Options

Bug when filtering xml export

KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
edited 2011-01-13 in NAV Three Tier
Heyas, I ran to a some sort of a bug
when I try to call xml port and filter from rtc client.

The export is fine and the data comes from right table but the filter does not work on it.

The same export works with 5.0 sp1 but not in 2009 navision so I posted this here.

I have an action on customer list page, which sends filter string of all the filtered customers to a codeunit
codeunit calls some operations, sets the filter string on the xml port with a function and runs the xml port afterwards.

I traced that the filterstring comes all the way to the OnPreXMLport trigger where I have set range for the customer table.

It goes that far on both versions but somehow the setrange is not setting the filter string before it exports the file on navision 2009 :-k
K.S.

Answers

• Options
    KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
    Hmm I think I found the bug my self, actually thanks to ara3n's earlier post.

I just moved the filter from OnPreXMLport trigger to Customer - Export::OnPreXMLItem trigger.

Still I wonder how that works with 5.0 sp1 and not in 2009. Do the xml ports work differently on those versions.

anylinux12
    Hey linux, I dont get you, why would you want to post review on here this topic?
    K.S.
  • Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    It's a spambot and it needs to be reported to admin to kick the user.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n