Vendor Check Remittance

kheffleykheffley Member Posts: 5
Does anyone know how to print the vendor check ONLY (if more than 10 invoices and multiple vendors are being paid), then print the remaining remittance stubs after all checks have been printed?

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    Let me see if I understood you correct. You basically don't want to waste the check with VOID on it for details lines for a given vendor that has more than 10 invoices. and instead print the additional invoice lines on a separate paper?

Yes. I had done it for a client a while back. The way I did it was to store those lines on a temporary variable, then after the check is printed pass the temporary records to a second report which printed those temporary records. The second report was setup to print from a different tray so it used regular paper.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • kheffleykheffley Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the reply. We will be using RTC, but would you be willing to share the code (or fobs). I have been losing so much time trying to come up with something myslef and was able to create a 'remittance report' but cannot get the void' check to not print.
    Many thanks
    Krystal