Options

Tablefooter only on 1st RTC Reportpage

RomRom Member Posts: 64
edited 2011-01-11 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

this is my Problem:

I need to print the footer of a table on the first page of the RTC Body. The Problem is, that i can not use the Globals!Pagenumber in the body. Is there a possiblity to set a flag, the at this footer is only printed on the first page.

thanks in advance

rom

Comments

• Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    can you post a screenshot of the rdlc layout?
    out of the box i would say to set the repeatonnewpage = No for the footer lines.
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    Belias wrote:
    can you post a screenshot of the rdlc layout?

of course, here is the layout, and the general properties of the relevant table.
  • Options
    what is the footer, "untershrift" maybe?
    where is the footer shown?
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    The footer is the row "Unterschrift" (engl. Signature) and the row above. If it is possible, the rows should only be shown on the first page of the report, although if there are more body rows. ( If they need 2 or more pages for the body rows)
  • Options
    but up to now, what does it happen? is the footer shown on every page or it isn't shown at all, or just on the last page?
    moreover, if the body has a lot of lines, the footer of the table will be printed on the last page (or on all pages if you set the repeatonnewpage = true).
    I've never tried it, but you can probably use the globals!pagenumber in the code of the report, and you can probably do a getdata function to retrieve the value.
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    Belias wrote:
    but up to now, what does it happen? is the footer shown on every page or it isn't shown at all, or just on the last page?
    moreover, if the body can have a lot of lines, the footer of the table will be printed on the last page (or on all pages if you set the repeatonnewpage = true).
    I've never tried it, but you can probably use the globals!pagenumber in the code of the report, and then do a getdata function to retrieve the pagenumber.

At the moment, the footer is printed at and of the table on the last page. I already tried to get the pageno with a getData function, but I get PageNo 1 on every page :-(

For the moment, i will leave it at the last page.
  • Options
    Oh, in this case, you can't do it, because you can't print the table footer before the end of the table, unless you use a repeatonnewpage = true (that isn't correct for your case).
    you can use the PAGE footer instead of the table footer, then you have to manage the visibility of the "signature" based on the page number. In the header and footer sections, you can use the globals!pagenumber
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    Belias wrote:
    you can use the PAGE footer instead of the table footer, then you have to manage the visibility of the "signature" based on the page number. In the header and footer sections, you can use the globals!pagenumber

I know, but i need the page footer for an company logo, which is print on every page :-(
  • Options
    print the footer on every page, but show the signature textbox only if the page number is 1.
    The only drawback is that you lose some space because the footer "eats" o chunk of the page even if it doesn't print a thing
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    deV.chdeV.ch Member Posts: 543
    Can't you just keep the footer in the table as it is, but count up a variable in a second textbox the footer and only show the footer if the var is = 1 ? I hope you understand what i mean.