Find Purchase Order/Purchase Receipt From Invoice

Jonathan2708Jonathan2708 Member Posts: 552
Hi,

It seems when using 'Get Receipt Lines' to invoice goods received off purchase orders, the resulting posted purchase invoice has no links at all back to either the purchase receipt document or the purchase order (ignoring the narrative line that gets added by default). Is this correct or am I missing something? I want to create a report of purchase invoices that lists all the related receipts/POs.

Any help appreciated,

Jonathan

Comments

• crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    That is correct.

The purchase lines created when doing Get Receipt Lines do have the fields Receipt No. and Receipt Line No.
    The posting routines do need those in order to update invoiced quantities both on the receipt and on the order.
    But, those fields do not exist on the posted invoice line, so this info is lost.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    How about
    Posted Invoice - Value Entry - Item Ledger Entry - Posted Receipt.

I hope you will find the link. Just navigate :mrgreen:
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Jonathan2708Jonathan2708 Member Posts: 552
    Many thanks Sandeep, thought there must be a path somehow! Obviously this doesn't account for 'G/L Account' purchases, but guess I'll have to live with that.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Filter the G/L entry for the gen. business and product posting group and check what you have.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    ssingla wrote:
    How about
    Posted Invoice - Value Entry - Item Ledger Entry - Posted Receipt.
    This mimic the Line | Item Shipment Lines
    I want to create a report of purchase invoices that lists all the related receipts/POs.
    Just create a report that using:
    SalesInvoiceLine.GetSalesShptLines(TempSalesShptLine);
    ShipmentNo := TempSalesShptLine."Document No.";

This line to get the Receipt No.
    If you already have had the Receipt No., to get the PO No. should not be difficult anymore. \:D/
    Regards,
    Andwian