Options

CHANGECOMPANY in Pages doesn´t work?

AG001AG001 Member Posts: 7
edited 2010-12-31 in NAV Three Tier
I have a form who copy customers from another company. In that form I ask for the company source.
And when I asked for the customers, I can made a Lookup from the customer form, and works fine.

recCustomer.CHANGECOMPANY(wfor_EmpresaOrigen);

recCustomer.RESET;
IF FORM.RUNMODAL(0,recCustomer) = ACTION::LookupOK THEN
BEGIN

But in the Page I made the same but it doesn´t works. I try to change the word FORM by PAGE but its the same. always I obtain a view of the same customers. So I try to control the CHANGECOMPANY with an IF statement, for finding the problem, but without luchy.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks a lot!!!

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    mark_aumark_au Member Posts: 40
    What build are you using? There is a KB Article about using DELETEALL with CHANGECOMPANY which has a platform update as the solution, perhaps if you get onto this build your code will work?

https://mbs2.microsoft.com/Knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;977217

I haven't tested though, so it may only be related to the DELETEALL function, but thought it may be relevant.
  • Options
    AG001AG001 Member Posts: 7
    I think its a problem of the Role Tailored Client, because in classic works fine.
    I don´t make a DELETEALL of my record.
    I only make a lookup.
    Thanks in advance!
    Angel.