Interface NAV 2009 with websites to upload and receive items

s448vpts448vpt Member Posts: 20
Hello Everyone,
I’m looking to interface NAV 2009 with websites such as Amazon and E-Bay to upload my inventory items that I sell and to receive orders from same websites. Does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this task?
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Bastian_SelonkeBastian_Selonke Member Posts: 5
    Hi s448vpt,

I think we have got exactly what you need. Take a look at http://www.mp-gruppe.de/en/solutions/it-solutions/erp-software/produkte-msdyn_nav/navconnect.aspx. The mentioned solution named NAVconnect is a CfMD certified solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV with full support of NAV 2009, which enables you to sell your items on eBay, Amazon and several webshops, such as Magento (Community Edition and Enterprise Edition). It also extends NAV with tools for the "daily business" of an online merchant, e.g. sending shipment confirmation mails with your posted shipment document attached as PDF or using diverse payment or fulfillment webservices like PayPal or Fulfillment by Amazon/DHL.

Please, if you have any questions feel free to contact me via mail at bastian.selonke@mp-gruppe.de. We could also arrange an online presentation via Teamviewer to show your or solution in action.

Merry xmas and a happy new year!