Order Planning - Transfer Order Issue

dede_aja_tuhdede_aja_tuh Member Posts: 39
Hi :

This is my question :
I create 1 Released Prod Order, let say i have to produce 1 Item AB (finished goods) that have Prod BOM :
- Item A = 1 PCS (raw material)
- Item B = 2 PCS (raw material)

Then, i got to Order Planning menu | klik button Functions | Calculate Plan, the result is shown at the screen are :
- 1 row for finished goods (item AB)
- 1 row for raw material (item A)
- 1 row for raw material (item B)

Then in row raw material, edit field Replenishment System from Purchase to Transfer and i fill field SUPPLY FROM with the location which deliver the item raw material.

Next, klik button Make Order | tab Options | field Create Transfer Order : Make Trans. Orders.

Final : go to modul Warehouse | Planning & Execution | Transfer Order | F5/list. Then, we will find 2 (two) new transfer order transaction from the Order Planning that 1 new number contains item A and another new number contains item B.

My question is :
1. Is there any setting i miss if i want NAV only just create 1 new transfer order transaction for that order planning that contains 2 (two) item : item A and item B?

2. Is there any setting if i want to know that this new transfer order is relate which Released Prod Order number? because as i learn about Order Tracking, if i run calculate plan which replenishment system is Purchase or Prod Order, then i can tracking the relation between them using Order Tracking facilities. The problem is : in Transfer Order menu, i can't find this feature.

Thanks to everyone may be give me advice for this.

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    a) Fill the data in the Reordercycle field in the SKU and run the planning engine.

b) After transfer order created from the planning engine , in the Transfer order header part you can not find that Production order No. Transfer order Functionality does not have the direct link with Planning engine.
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    1. Is there any setting i miss if i want NAV only just create 1 new transfer order transaction for that order planning that contains 2 (two) item : item A and item B?
    Just when Make Orders, choose the Make Orders for the Active Line.
    2. Is there any setting if i want to know that this new transfer order is relate which Released Prod Order number? because as i learn about Order Tracking, if i run calculate plan which replenishment system is Purchase or Prod Order, then i can tracking the relation between them using Order Tracking facilities. The problem is : in Transfer Order menu, i can't find this feature.
    You could use Order Tracking from the Released Prod. Order.
    Regards,
    Andwian