Options

R2 customer credit card - com class error

vasilis6669vasilis6669 Member Posts: 109
edited 2011-02-03 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

Just testing the R2 Customer credit card functionality in RTC and i receive the following error when after entering the 16 digit credit card number.

Type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
ErrorCode: -2147221164
Message: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {534A997B-85FF-4AE9-A478-1DD9EB731DA4} failed due to the following error: 80040154.
StackTrace:
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types.NavAutomationHelper.CreateAutomationObject(Guid classId, String licenseKey, Boolean newServer)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavAutomation.Create(DataError errorLevel, Boolean newServer, Boolean clientSide)
Source: mscorlib

I run the same funcitonality from the classic client and it works fine. the credit card number is encoded and saved correct.

What am i missing?? :-k

Note:I run the Navision and service on a single windows 7 machine with sql (upgraded from NAV 2009 SP1).

Regards,
vasilis

Answers

• Options
    Hi again,

codeunit 824, function create encrypter, i add lines commented with //NOD and the credit card number is encrypted successfully.
    //OLD LINE
    //CREATE(NewProvider,TRUE,FALSE);
    IF ISCLEAR(NewProvider) THEN     //NOD
      CREATE(NewProvider,FALSE,TRUE); //NOD

Encrypter := NewProvider;

CLEAR(NewProvider); //NOD

Hopefully,there will not be any other bugs until i setup the online payment.

Regards,
    Vasilis
  • Options
    jonasbljonasbl Member Posts: 3
    Hi Vasilis,

The change you made to code unit 824 will change the behavious such that the COM component is instansiated on the client side instead of on the server side. For some reason, you are getting a CLASS_NOT_REGISTERED error when creating the instance on the server side. Can you try repairing your install and see if that works?

Thanks,
    Jonas
  • Options
    i agree with you about the code,

after reinstalling both navision classic and RTC i have the same error.

i have both server and client on a single machine, not joined in a domain.

is there any additional installation for the RSA enclyption?

Regards,
    vasilis
  • Options
    Can you contact me off-line so we can explore this issue? We can post back any findings to this thread for future references.

Contact me at jonasbl AT microsoft . com
  • Options
    Posting findings for future references.

This error was the result of installing the product using the msi files (Server\Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic Database Server.msi, etc). Installation needs to be started from setup.exe to ensure proper elevation of privileges.