Rservation Entry Does not exist???

sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 280
I have seen many post on this particular error Reservation entry does not exist Identification fields and value .....Entry No..= XXXXXX, [positive = yes/no/b]. In my case we run the MRP, created some Purchase orders, firm Planned Prod Orders. But when we tried to change the date fields on purchase lines or due date field on Production Order or let say the quantity on prod. order. this error alwayz promt. Is it a bug?

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    sunnyk wrote:
    I have seen many post on this particular error Reservation entry does not exist Identification fields and value .....Entry No..= XXXXXX, [positive = yes/no/b]. In my case we run the MRP, created some Purchase orders, firm Planned Prod Orders. But when we tried to change the date fields on purchase lines or due date field on Production Order or let say the quantity on prod. order. this error alwayz promt. Is it a bug?

I am just trying to resolve this for a client, and so far it seems likely that it is a bug in the executables. What version and Build are you running.

PS to find the build look here:

http://wiki.dynamicsbook.com/index.php?title=Build_No
    David Singleton
  • sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 280
    Thnks David for reply. We are on Nav 5 SP1 US version.
    Build 26084
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    sunnyk wrote:
    Thnks David for reply. We are on Nav 5 SP1 US version.
    Build 26084

Yes that is the exact same build we are working on with the exact same error. But with build 27191 there is no issue.

Unfortunately there are performance issues with 27191 so we can not apply the hot fix. We also have a similar issue with the "Comments" table, but on modify, not delete.

I think if you ask Microsoft they will tell you to upgrade.
    David Singleton
  • sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 280
    Hey David, thanks a lot. Let me contact with MS thn will update. Thanks a lot anyway for your valuable suggestions.