Options

Integrate MS C# with MS Axapta- (Must Read) - Part II

abhishekpareekabhishekpareek Member Posts: 150
edited 2010-12-01 in Dynamics AX
Hello Folks,

After my previous post on Integrate Microsoft Dynamics Axapta with Temperature Conversion C# Application, this is Part II. This article will demonstrate that after sending the data from Axapta to Temperature conversion application how we can post back the converted temperature to Axapta.

In order to understand the advantage of this article please read the following scenario:

We have the data in Axapta which needs to operated by some processes. Client or ISV is already having the third party application which has all desired functionalities to process the data. This kind of integration I had published in Part 1 of this article. Now there s greater extent of requirement to again update the Axapta with process data from third party application. This functionality is beautifully demonstrated with the help of Temperature conversion application.

To demonstrate this POC I had modified the same application which I developed in my Part 1. To understand this POC one should be proficient regarding Object oriented concepts for C# and Axapta He should be having extensive working experience in Axapta and C#.

Please find the Complete article at following link:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/Integr ... Part2.aspx
Here I will not only give the source code but also the description about the code so enjoy reading it...

Please fell free to ask some queries.

Regards,
Abhishek Pareek