How to integrate using MSMQBusAdapter and NSComCom2?

Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
Hi Friends,

Can anyone explain how to integrate with other application using MSMQBusAdapter and NSComCom2? And also help me with the following queries.

1. Need step by step procedure to integrate using the above components.
2. Is this a good solution for real-time integration? Do we need to keep the application open while the integration takes place?
3. Pros and Cons.
4. What are the factors that we need to keep in mind while doing this intagration procedure?

Thanks in advance,
Aravindh.

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    1. Need step by step procedure to integrate using the above components.
    This is explained in this blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nav_developer/a ... apter.aspx
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
    Hi Luc,

Thanks a lot. The link was useful and interesting. I have one more query at this point. Will the Send/Receive (written on codeunit) on timely basis works even when the Navision application is closed?

Thanks,
    Aravindh.
    If you install the NAV Application Server (NAS), then the code runs through a Windows service. Then there is no need for a NAV Client to be open at all times.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
    Thank you very much... :-)
    HI,

One more favor for me. Could anyone please send me link or explain the step by step procedure of sending / receiving the xml file of some table in Navision to queue?

Say I need to export (for example., Item master table details such as Item No., Description and Unit Price) if any change is done in that table. And should receive the xml file (Item master table details) from the queue? Both sending/receiving should be done on timely basis by activating NAS.

Thanks,
    Aravindh.
    If we write all the code for you, we will need to send you an invoice ;-)

Divide your process in the diferent tasks, and search the forum using the right keywords. I know the latest can be tricky, but search and you shall find.
    HAA.. :D

Sure..!! since I got tired of searching, I asked in the forum... Anyhow I will try again...

Thanks,
    Aravindh.