Options

Shortcut in RTC

jeremyforinjeremyforin Member Posts: 7
edited 2011-01-21 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

I have a problem in RTC. I want to know if it's possible to make a Shortcut to create a new line in a sales document like Quote or Order. In the classic client it's the F3 shortcut.
It's very important because the time of seizure in the Three Tier Client is bigger than Classic Client and it's less ergonomic.

I hope somebody could give me an answer.

Best regards,

Jeremy

Comments

• Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    ctrl+ins is the standard shortcut...not as simple as f3, but it works...you can also use arrowdown to insert a new line in the bottom, anyway...
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    Hello,

thank you for your answer but I want to insert new lines between two others, Arrowdown is just to insert a line on the end of the document.
    I have tested Ctrl+Ins and it doesn't work. (When I do a Right-Click on a line, I can see that a shortcut exist to delete (Ctrl+Del) but nothing to create a new line...).

Jeremy
  • Options
    ReinhardReinhard Member Posts: 249
    It is probably a list form of some sort that does not allow inserting in that fashion.
    Open a journal and do the right-click. You will see "New Line (Ctrl+Ins)" as one of the options
  • Options
    deV.chdeV.ch Member Posts: 543
    here's a blog-post with all classic shortcuts and their RTC equivalent:
    http://dynamicsuser.net/blogs/waldo/arc ... tcuts.aspx
  • Options
    Ok Fine, CTRL+INS is ok when I use RTC on my local computer but not with TSE.
    Thank you for your answers.

Jeremy
  • Options
    I have just seen that the shortcut CTRL+INSER don't perform in the R2 version to add new line. Somebody can help me?
    Thank you