Correct transfer order mistake in navision 4

nikolainikolai Member Posts: 44
Hello

I want to correct this transfer order or delete it

nav_problem.jpg

i can delete it from sql database(in Transfer Line and Tranfer Header), but i think something will be left in database, exists any better way?

Comments

• SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    yes, ship the remaining qty.
    What happened here is that you partially shipped this transfer order. The first shipment = 1 x 32a700 and 3 x 24k40
    they are already in out log, if you ship it again the rest (1 x 32a700) will be shipped
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • nikolainikolai Member Posts: 44
    Thank you

24k40 is correct because quantity=3 qty to ship =0 quantity shipped=3 qty. to recive=3
    but in this case when 32a700 then quantity=2 qty to ship =1 quantity shipped=1 qty. to recive=1
    instead quantity=2 qty to ship =0 quantity shipped=2 qty. to recive=2 when i am tring to change qty to ship, quantity shipped,qty. to recive it gets error
    that it is already shipped , is possible to change it like taht or delete this transfer order?
  • kitikkitik Member Posts: 230
    You can't change the values on "quantity shipped" or "qty. to recive", the system modifies those field when shipping or receiving.

Just ship the unit you haven't shipped yet, and you'll get:
    quantity=2
    qty to ship =0
    quantity shipped=2
    qty. to recive=2

Salut!
    Laura Nicolàs
    Author of the book Implementing Dynamics NAV 2013
    Cursos Dynamics NAV (spanish) : http://clipdynamics.com/ - A new lesson released every day.
  • nikolainikolai Member Posts: 44
    When i am tring to post it gets error:

naverror.jpg
  • kitikkitik Member Posts: 230
    This is not a standard message error. It could be an error from the LS Retail funtionallity or some customized code.
    Ask the LS Retail guys or put the debbuger on to figure out what is happening.

Salut!
    Laura Nicolàs
    Author of the book Implementing Dynamics NAV 2013
    Cursos Dynamics NAV (spanish) : http://clipdynamics.com/ - A new lesson released every day.