Problems with SEPA and Navision

KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
As some of you may know, SEPA is coming and should be worked out within next month.

Unfortunately, I've stumbled upon some errors with the tests.

We got the report 13402 Export SEPA Payment File from microsoft but it lacked some of the header info like the schema location and the xsi information.

I've added these informations to the port but it was not enough. The port also made some space letters in front of the data inside NbOfTxs and CtrlSum tags, these did not validate too so I needed to change the format function.

Then the last error was for the BkPtyId field which is a must have field, the bank said that it was falsely formated so we double check the formation which should be correct, it still did not work.

On other program that does same SEPA file which validates with the bank the BkPtyId field is in the footer section of that XML file and in the Microsofts 13402 report BkPtyId is in the header section. I'm realy confused now if this microsoft file is even up todate even we got it after last august. ](*,)

Does anyone had similar problems and could check where the BkPtyId should be located in the XML file. :-k
K.S.

Answers

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    There is a hotfix for the finnish SEPa on partnersource

https://mbs2.microsoft.com/Knowledgebas ... pmqoppyntm
  • KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
    jannestig wrote:
    There is a hotfix for the finnish SEPa on partnersource

https://mbs2.microsoft.com/Knowledgebas ... pmqoppyntm

Okay now I'm realy amazed, I looked at the partnersource and went downloads and updates, then filtered Hot Fixes and Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Got 1-5 items and none of them were for SEPA. I'd be glad you'd share me the knowledge how you managed to find that :shock:

Anyways, that hotfix is almost same I fixed already appart the formating. I'm gonna check if that works better.

Cheerios for the link, I'll check back if it didn't solve that last BkPtyId thingy as the bank was saying that field had also some problems with formating or wrong tag placement.
    K.S.
    Okay hotfix was in now.
    yet it still says that Service Id is missing or is false (BkPtyId) (file.xml)
    the file could not be sent.

Here is attachment of the file contents, how the report prints in.

The code is all in numbers and only 9 chars
    K.S.
    Okay, I remmed that BkPtyId out from under the ExportGroupHeader trigger and repositioned it under Export PaymentInformation trigger. Now just waiting if it works, atleast it bypassed the red text of death :mrgreen:
    K.S.
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    In partnersource, in the serch in the top left

I just typed dynamics nav sepa and had 3 pages of requests, i find trying to use the sub sections and its listings a waste of time..

there might have been another hotfix as well for it. but it may have been for the 2 versions, search for hotfix overview to see all the hotfixes
    jannestig wrote:
    In partnersource, in the serch in the top left

I just typed dynamics nav sepa and had 3 pages of requests, i find trying to use the sub sections and its listings a waste of time..

there might have been another hotfix as well for it. but it may have been for the 2 versions, search for hotfix overview to see all the hotfixes

Ah nice, cheers jannestig :thumbsup:
    K.S.
    Nifty, found 3 articles that had the fixes. The last one would have come later probably which I didn't notice but now.

All patched up and ready for testing. \:D/
    K.S.