Swiss VAT Statement 2010 - 8% - version CH 3.01.B.2 (3.10 A)

andy76andy76 Member Posts: 616
Good morning,

In Switzerland there will be new tax rate from 2011.
I know that Microsoft released 22 February 2009 a release note reference no. 54886,54887,54888, Title Swiss VAT Statement about new objects to import/change for this applying to version 4.0 SP3, 5.0 SP1, 2009 SP1.

We have a customer having the old version CH 3.01.B.2 (3.10 A) and that can not upgrade at the moment but would like to apply these new legal requirements.
How is it possibile?
Where could I find information about that?

Thank you very much.

Comments

• SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    edited 2010-11-26
    Possible: You'll have to tailor the Swiss VAT objects to be compatible with your clients version.
    Information: You won't find any information about this unless you find a partner/client in a similar situation.Versions prior to 5.0 are no longer supported by Microsoft Corp., which actually means that they are no longer supported: no documents, no info, no tax updates, ...
    For Tax updates apparently 4.0 SP3 is still supported, probably decided by Microsoft Swiss, but I guess that is where it ends.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    You'll have to get the release for 4.03 and do the needed adjustments to get in working on previuos versions.

Spain changed its VAT rates on july. The changes to make the tool work for a 3.70 version weren't difficult to do. Hope it isn't for you either.