Table relation between cash receipt tables ( AR Ledgers)

mathaijmathaij Member Posts: 9
Would like to know the table names that are affect when applying payments from customers to invoices ( AR related tables) - also is there any plce to enter check numbers from customers during cash receipts

for e..g. AP tables are >>1) Bank Ledger Entry where Document No. = Document No. in Vendor Ledger Entry. 2) Check Ledger Entry where Bank Account Ledger Entry No.= Entry No. in BanK Ledger Entry.

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Post an invoice, then post a part payment, then post the rest of the payment.

Now go to the customer card and look at the entries, when you open these forms, run the NAVIGATE button, and study what you see there. this is the best way to figure all this out.
    David Singleton
  • mathaijmathaij Member Posts: 9
    thanks for your quick response - but would I be able to understand the table relation betwen each of the ledger entry tables from Navigate option?
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    mathaij wrote:
    thanks for your quick response - but would I be able to understand the table relation between each of the ledger entry tables from Navigate option?

That depends on you. its how I learn't the relations, and I think I now know them very well. Navigate will link by document number, but if you zoom on the table you will see all the fields and then look back to the source documents you will see fields with similar values.

This is the best way to learn Navision and its where I always start people that I teach Navision to. :thumbsup:
    David Singleton