Routine to call to make sales line reservation entries

ALopez27ALopez27 Member Posts: 42
Hello All,

I tried searching the forum but was not able to come up with something specific to what I'm looking for.

Does anybody know of a routine (local function or codeunit) that I can call in code to enter a Lot # in a sales line? I would sometime need to assign multiple lot numbers to a sales line, I would imagine that this call will need to update other tables than the obvious reservation entry table.

Any help on the easiest way to do this if not specific routine is avail for this will be much appreciated. THanks.

Andres

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    It is not one function, it is series of few function calls. I already posted them somewhere on the site, but I know that it is hard to find something like that...
    CreateReservEntry.SetDates(...);
    CreateReservEntry.CreateReservEntryFor(...);
    CreateReservEntry.CreateEntry(...);

Where CreateReservEntry is Codeunit Create Reserv. Entry.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ALopez27ALopez27 Member Posts: 42
    Thanks much kine....

It looks like Reservation Entry fields are populated in the SetDates and the CreateReservEntryFor functions, then additional fields again populated in the CreateEntry function where the Reservation table gets updated, is this the general idae? Thanks much again for your help.

Andres
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Yes. This part of code is extracted from the form where you are entering the tracking info. It is the point where you can find it...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.