Report Run with differnet Output

hhhhhhhqathhhhhhhqat Member Posts: 111
there's one report called " retail Order" , the output is generating lines with all information (barcode , description , UOM , Prices ,..etc)

i have two location with different Company , if i run the report in Store A , only 8 lines come in each page , the same report in Store B comes with 13 Lines . in the two location the report is the same .

i checked the lines table , report section , all the same .

keep in your mind if in run the report by remote access to Store A ( 13 Lines comes ) ..is there any relation with (fin.Zup) or license .

Comments

• SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    It might be because the default pagetype on the default printer in store A is different than the one in store B.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • hhhhhhhqathhhhhhhqat Member Posts: 111
    you mean the defualt printer in the server or which defualt printer ?
    The default printer on the client where you checked your reports.
    That is why with the remote access the default printer did not change, because the client stayed the same.
    |To-Increase|
  • hhhhhhhqathhhhhhhqat Member Posts: 111
    thanks Sog

can u help me for this issue "

"if three developer have ability to change something in report , how can we know who's the person change the code .
    any log to track the changing in report objects ? "
    There is no possibility to log object changes without external tools or developers that are kind enough to document their changes in the report.
    You can find external developer tools (and references to) on this website. (try the download section first), these have advanced developing aids and logging tools (object comparison, versioning, ...)
    |To-Increase|