Calcformula does not work in 2009 ??

VotucVotuc Member Posts: 206
Hi,

I am doing an object upgrade from NAV 5.0 to NAV 2009 - And am having some major problems with the Calcformula field in 2009.

For example one flowfield has the following in the Calcformula:

Exist("Sales Header" WHERE (Bill-to Customer No.=FIELD(No.),Where=FILTER(<>Finished),Status=FILTER(<>Completed)))

BUT when this field is moved to 2009 I get the following error:

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic
You cannot enter 'Exist("Sales Header" WHERE (Bill-to Customer No.=FIELD(No.),Where=FILTER(<>Finished),Status=FILTER(<>Completed)))' in FieldNo.

OK

Also when I try to enter items within the Table filter section, I cannot Change the filed type and it will not let me type WHERE or anything similar

This is from the 5.0 table - but I cannot type in these items in the 2009 version without an error.

KiserCalcforumula.jpg

Does anyone else have this problem in NAV 2009? Help ](*,)

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    I'd start by trying to give that field 'Where' a different name. WHERE is a reserved keyword and I would have expected that to fail in any version.
  • VotucVotuc Member Posts: 206
    DenSter wrote:
    I'd start by trying to give that field 'Where' a different name. WHERE is a reserved keyword and I would have expected that to fail in any version.

It's not a field - it's a filter. Do we do filters differently in 2009?
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    KiserCalcforumula.jpg
    Look under the column 'field'. There's one called "Where". What I would try is change the name of that field in the table to something else. Anything else. Try it, give it a shot. See what happens.