Options

Web shops

davmac1davmac1 Member Posts: 1,283
edited 2010-11-04 in General Chat
What is your favorite web shop software?
With the application tier, even if we have to customize the interfaces, it is a lot easieer than it used to be.

I am looking for some opinions on web portal software that users like (the final customers), administrators like (at the client company), and is suitable for integrating with NAV.

Comments

• Options
    mfailmfail Member Posts: 1
    I guess you'd say this is from the admin/developer point-of-view (although the Users have been happy with the results as well)...
    We aren't using any off-the-shelf web or shopping cart software, but the web service interfaces provided in NAV2009 have been a huge help for our website-to-NAV integration.
    If you've already got a working website, instead of switching out to a whole new framework/package consider upgrading the backend to interface directly with customized NAV web service pages and codeunits. There's a lot of flexibility and capability right at your fingertips.
  • Options
    davmac1davmac1 Member Posts: 1,283
    We are looking from the NAV solution provider side.
    I am looking for web store packages that people are happy with since NAV 2009 makes it straightforward to do what you have already done.
    So far, I have not come across anything specifically tailored for NAV that looks worth adopting.