Options

Menusuite in RTC

arnavchanderarnavchander Member Posts: 26
edited 2010-11-04 in NAV Three Tier
Hi All, I have created a new windows login and given the role and permission to give user, i am able to change the menusuite for this user in classic client just by rightclicking on the menu and unchecking the assign user which is working.. however if I work in RTC menusuite even if I unassign the menu it is still showing me with the new user, How can I remove menus for particular user in Role tailred client menusuites..which are availble under department....Thanks in advance..

Comments

• Options
    cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
    In RTC you cant do that. You need to work with permissions so that the user can't access the task.
    could you please describe little more how can I change the Task so that the I can change sections which are availabe under the Department, I don't want user see everything under department.... thanks.
  • Options
    cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
    You can't hide what the user see you can only restrict access to the page by using roles/permissions. In RTC you can't hide menus in departments like you can in classic.
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    arnavchanderarnavchander Member Posts: 26
    Dear Experts, There must be some way.....why shud I show evry department to the users, even if they are not able to open....with restriction...anybody knows.....just let me know I'll wait .... :-) Thanks Guys
  • Options
    julkifli33julkifli33 Member Posts: 1,073
    i also want to know
    i already make a new report
    how do i add to department in RTC??