Options

Items ordered listed twice on RTC version of Sales Invoice

VotucVotuc Member Posts: 206
edited 2010-11-02 in NAV Three Tier
I have a client that has several companies within NAV 2009 RTC.

When they post a sales order in most companies - everything works fine.

However, when they post a sales order in one particular company - the items ordered prints twice (see image attached).

Why would this happen in only one company? All companies are using the same sales invoice report (206).

Oh also the total is doubling as well.

Edit: I changed the report from report 206 to report 10074 (which is NOT modified in any way) and it still shows the items ordered twice :shock:

Comments

• Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Any mods to this report?
  • Options
    Savatage wrote:
    Any mods to this report?

Yes I moved some fields around but the point is that the other companies use the same report and the orders are not duplicated on those Invoices.... :-k
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I know the point, but sometimes you have to ask some basic questions before any suggestion could be made.

It no fun speding some free time trying to help and then seeing a post that says.."by the way did I mention I changed or got rid of this or that, was that code important?" ](*,) 8)
  • Options
    Savatage wrote:
    I know the point, but sometimes you have to ask some basic questions before any suggestion could be made.

It no fun speding some free time trying to help and then seeing a post that says.."by the way did I mention I changed or got rid of this or that, was that code important?" ](*,) 8)

Hi,

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude - was only saying that I think it has nothing to do with the report since the same report works in other companies. :-k

I changed the report from report 206 to report 10074 (which is NOT modified in any way) and it still shows the items ordered twice :shock: I would greatly appreciate any suggestions...
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    It seem that there must be different settings in the company. What about No. of Copies on the customer? :-k
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.