Options

Navision Developer Toolkit 2 SP#1 works for Navision 3.7&amp

jemmyjemmy Member Posts: 247
Hi Folks,

I just want to ensure could we have once installation of navision developert toolkit 2.0 (recommended for Navision 4.0) in the machine whose Navision 3.7 and Navision 4.0 installed? :-k
I can't install developer toolkit in 2 version, is it correct?

Regarding C/Front... I still haven't had any ideas too.. my best case is the newest toolkit should be work in the newest version of navision and its earlier. [-o<

Obviously, I'm probably not going to concentrate any harder topics today either. I should attend the training next week. So tired, I tried to give up caffeine this evening. :wink:

Jemmy

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    The Developers Toolkit 2 works with a Navision 4 database. But you can of course import objects from versions < 4.0. It is only the Toolkit database (where all the object info is stored) that needs to be a Navision 4 database. So no need to install different versions of the Toolkit.

And the Toolkit uses his own version of C/Front. This is copied in the same directory as the Toolkit.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)