Options

Printing BARCODE with MBS-Navision 3.70 report

jevgjemjevgjem Member Posts: 17
I have problem with printing barcode(EAN13, EAN8) from MBS 3.70 using simple printer (no barcode printer).

Actually a just cannot print it. I have tried many free ot trial fonts(Morovia, IDAutomation,...) but have no success. I have no doubt to buy font, but I want to check is it really working in MBS before buying. Because many of them working in Excel, Word... but not in Navision.

I haven't forget about start and end symbols - I have tried with and without them. The only barcode whitch I have printed is 128Code, but skaner didn't read it.

About program from MIBUSO, working with picture - I cannot work with it, because it is not flexible at all. And volume of printing is big enough, and report structure is complicated. That's why I'd preffered to work with font.

So, can someone help me? May be there is already experience and someone can advice me really working font or some another solution?

Comments

• Options
    terjekjterjekj Member Posts: 7
    and you are sure have entered the EXCACT FontName in the properties of the field in the section? Unlike Excel, Word you cannot select the FontName from a list, you have type it excatly as is appear (fontname as in Word). EAN8 and EAN-8 makes a difference, as if entered wrong, it just prints text (as before)..
  • Options
    jevgjemjevgjem Member Posts: 17
    Yes, I am sure. Copy-Paste from Excel.