IC Partner Code

veeraviveeravi Member Posts: 66
Hi All,

How to attach more than one IC partner code in the company information? Based on this, transactions also(for stock and expenses) should happen to other IC partners.One of my client is looking for such solution.Any solutions for this?

Comments

• einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    One company should only have one ICP Code. Try to explain a little bit more in detail. What do you want to achieve?
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • veeraviveeravi Member Posts: 66
    Hi,
    Thanks for your response.
    I have explained here:
    There are two types of IC vendor for that company. One is for stock transactions and other one for expenses. Accordingly, two IC partners has been created with inbox type as "DATABASE" and inbox detail as respective company. IC transactions are created thru General Journal and send to the partner. While receiving in the inbox, it's not showing the respective/correct IC partner code instead showing only only IC partner code. For Example: IC Partner code of Stock instead of showing IC partner code expenses. How to achieve this?

In case you need any other input let me know.

Thanks in advance.
    I assume the situation is like this:
    The Vendor is a (huge) group of companies. Within this group there is one company for stock transaction and one company for expenses. That means in fact you have to consider them as two different companies.

I guess you have to create a second vendor. First one for stock transactions and second one for expenses. Then you can assign different ICP Codes.
  • veeraviveeravi Member Posts: 66
    Hi,
    In fact, Company is one but IC partner is two. One is stock and one is for expenses.
    That's not possible. You might misunderstand the purpose of the ICP module or use it in a wrong way. Either you have one company for transaction then you should have only one ICP Code or you have two companies for transaction then you should have two ICP Codes.