NAV BE: domiciliation file and Isabel 6

DafkeDafke Member Posts: 12
When importing a domiciliation (direct debit) file, exported from report 2000021 in the Belgian localisation (version 2009SP1), gives a structural error in Isabel 6.
However the file is based on the standard DOM80 fileformat in layout 128 (according to the Isabel helpdesk this should be supported).

Does anyone know if a specific extra field, should be filled out, to avoid this error? Same as the field 'Bank branch code' which need to filled out when making a payment file for Isabel 6.

Thanks in advance,
Dafke

Comments

• SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    If I can remember correctly, there was a problem with the tags.
    You should check if all your xml-tags are the same with the Isabel specification. Mind the caps.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • DafkeDafke Member Posts: 12
    Hi Sog,

Thanks for your swift answer, however, the DOM80 file format is an ASCII txt file format, not an xml.

Microsoft is still working on the xml version for the new files (SEPA changes).

Regards,
    Dafke
  • bergoullebergoulle Member Posts: 23
    Anybody already implemented this ?
    I m experience an issue with a new function called "CheckNewGroup" in the report 2000001.
  • IngmarRIngmarR Member Posts: 6
    How did you indicate that Layout 128 was chosen? I have an export in layout 180 and need the 128...Tnx!
  • DafkeDafke Member Posts: 12
    Hi IngmarR,

The domiciliation file consists of 3 parts: Start record, data record and end record. In the data record part, where all the customer payment lines are situated, the number of characters is always 178 chars, instead of 128, as requested by Isabel 6.

Code change: in Report 2000021 Domiciliation file, in function 'WriteDataRecord'

+ FORMAT("Domiciliation Journal Line"."Message 1",15)
    + FORMAT("Domiciliation Journal Line"."Message 2",15)
    + PaymJnlManagement.TextZeroFormat(Reference,12)
    //### ISABEL 6 START
    //+ FORMAT('',80)
    + FORMAT('',30)
    //### ISABEL 6 STOP
    );

i := TypeCode + 1;
    TotalAmount := TotalAmount + Amt;

Best regards,
    Dafke
  • IngmarRIngmarR Member Posts: 6
    Thank you very much for the detailed answer. It really helped me out!