Error - Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source Microsoft Dynamics NAV

jump4itjump4it Member Posts: 6
Hi,
I have the following error (from Event Viewer and it is also attached in my post):
The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Microsoft Dynamics NAV ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: finsql.exe
I have Microsoft Dynamics NAV(Navision 5.0 SP1 and also Platform Update 2 for Navision 5.0 SP1) on Windows Server 2003 with SQL Server 2005 and i got this error from time to time.At first i've noticed that is was because of a sql job for killing inactive Nav sessions, but i've realised that it happened also after i've disabled that job(the job worked very fine on Navision 4.0, but after upgrade to NAV 5.0 somehow it is entering in conflict with the new version of NAV).

Any help will be very appreciated.
Thanks,

Comments

• citp_jkacitp_jka Member Posts: 2
    jump4it wrote:
    Hi,
    I have the following error (from Event Viewer and it is also attached in my post):
    The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Microsoft Dynamics NAV ) cannot be found.

Hello jump4it,
    did you found the source of the crash and the solution? Are you using the NAV 5.0 SP1 30488 build? We have the exactly same crash report on RecordRef usage.

Any information will be appreciated.
    Thank you.